Three weeks in a tent in the desert.
This year we'll be spoiled, with the uhaul-camper.
Oh! A frying pan!
(Reference: a little story from our friend, Burma, about a camping/fishing trip to a remote area...involving a forgotten frying pan and silverware!)
She also reminded me not to forget a can opener!
I have lists and lists, but didn't have a can opener on any of the lists!
I've added "Google ads" to my blog. We'll get paid a few cents for every time someone clicks on the ads. They're supposed to be selected to be of interest to those who are reading a blog.
Sorry for "commercializing" everyone, but your involuntary contribution will help make up for the high price of gas that will make this trip a bit tight financially!
HOW EXCITING! I'M SURE YOU WON'T FORGET A THING. OF COURSE I HAVE A LIST YOU CAN USE...BUT THEN I THINK ALL OF "US" DO. LOL
ReplyDeleteI HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME, LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE DETAILS.
BTW: love what you did with the uhaul...great job!
LOLETTA (DIXIE)
Thanks! I hope you enjoy "being along for the ride!"
ReplyDeleteLove to see your list! Who knows what else I forgot or will forget! lol