Part Two:
When we got home from across the lake, Odie was overjoyed to see us and exploded out the uhaul door, leaping in happy circles.
She has favorites that we've left alone and not burned!
The cat finally woke up, and bounced through the brush with Odie.
That's the 'Island" were went to earlier today.
It looks like ruins of ancient Rome, with this yellow lighting!
I climbed up to watch the shadows and colors from the sunset.
The sunset, looking toward the ridge where, on the other side, sits Las Vegas.
Me, enjoying a wonderful dinner!
I wanted to get another picture, but flames flared up between the 'eyes' and the 'crossbones', so Steven bent down and blew on the fire long enough for me to take a picture.
The piece of driftwood in the middle has holes that looks like eyes.
After I took the picture I noticed the sticks below look like crossbones, and
above the 'eyes' the rock at the back of the fire ring looks like a bandana on a skull!
We thought that would snuff the flames long enough for me to take it.
The streaks from the sparks look cool, so I decided to post this one too!
No comments:
Post a Comment