Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb. 25, Friday

"Heh heh heh! I think I'll change Steven's password on his computer!"

The sprout seeds, drained and spread in the sprouter.


The lid has raised places that corresponds with the vent holes around the top of the seed tray.


Never know where you'll see the cat sprawled out.
I tossed my duffel bag up on the bed, and there she is, on top of it!

I bought some silicone caulk in town a few days before, and today it was dry enough
and warm enough, so I caulked all the windows.
For the record, when it rained over the next couple days, there were no leaks.

Windy, windy day.


Ditto

Steven went for a spin on his bicycle to see if his patched tire is holding air.
The cat and I watched for him to come back.
We're up in the over-the-cab bunk in the uhaul.
I took the picture holding the camera out with my left hand.
Just aimed it toward me and the cat.
Took about 4 pictures, hoping to get one with the cat and I in it.
Bingo! This one is pretty good!

And there they come...man and beast!


That is one dog you just cannot tire out!


The cat playing with the legs of Steven's TV tray in the uhaul.


The dog can't resist. She moves in to join in the fun.


I wanted to make huckleberry muffins but I couldn't find my dried huckleberries.
I got the idea to make "orange" muffins using some tang mix.
I figured they'd taste like those orange Hostess cupcakes, and by golly,
they did!
I was too lazy to make frosting later, but I was going to flavor it with Tang, too.

Steven eats one of the muffins, while Odie watches, positively drooling!


A raven landed near the uhaul, looking for crumbs.

Almost didn't get it in the picture when it flew away!


Here I am, trying to fight my way back inside with the howling wind pulling the door from my grasp, and my hair and shirt trying to be gone-with-the-wind.


Bad hair day?

No comments:

Post a Comment