To me, there's something forlorn about this picture.
Maybe because I didn't want to be stuck inside for a rainy day!
heat from the oven. I used my large cutting board to roll the pie crust, but the only space big enough was to sit on the floor and work.
But as anyone who knows me knows, sitting and/or working on the floor is part of who I am!
I made some breading such as for fried chicken, and I breaded and fried some of the canned ground venison patties. Then I made gravy with the rest of the seasoned breading.
I soaked some of my home-dried potatoes and onions, then fried them (back left, with gravy on them). Front left is a biscuit with gravy. Gravy on the breaded burger patties.
Back center is a biscuit with real butter (home-canned) and back right is canned pineapple.
I was laying in the sun on the hood of the uhaul, out of the wind where it was warm,
reading a library book.
No comments:
Post a Comment