Another day closer to departure date! I've got most of the packing done and ready to load when the uhaul is ready. The temperature warmed up all the way to a high of 21 today! We were actually above zero this morning...10 above!

We worked on the uhaul this afternoon. Normally I hold the paneling while he's sawing, but I slacked off while I took this picture. Our toes got pretty cold standing in the snow. We slowly got chilled throughout and went in by the woodstove now and then to warm up.

This is the back corner, driver's side of the uhaul, where the bathroom will go.
The electric wires come from the outlets and will be wired to an inverter just inside the door.
The inverter will be wired to the12-volt batteries.
The inverter changes 12-volt DC current to 110-volt AC current.

Watch out for your fingers!

Almost done! He finished that last section after I took this picture, then we went inside for hot chocolate, sitting near the woodstove, chasing the chill out of our bones!
It's still sunny and in the 60's where we'll be heading next week! Ahhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment