Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tire chains and moving the Uhaul

"If someone would move all this stuff I could take a catnap!"


Steven put the tire chains on before he tried moving the Uhaul.
Odie was very concerned about why Steven was laying on the ground!

In fact, Odie was determined she was going to help him, no matter what!
I finally had to call her and pet her so Steven could finish!


The bare spot is where the uhaul was.
Steven backed it out onto the road, turned it, and backed it into the driveway.


A close-up of the uhaul and trailer.
It's kind of cool having that loading ramp still attached.
Someday we thought we'd do camper steps, but I kind of like the ramp!
We could back up to a narrow creek and set the ramp across on the far bank and have a bridge!


The table is bolted to the wall. One of the chairs is there so we could use it as a spacer for where to put the table. The other chair is in there now.
I laid the linoleum this morning. The sun is shining and kind of blinding on the part under the table. Still lots of things to organize in there.
Lots of trim work will be left to do this summer, as well as building cabinets and building in the stove and sink. This afternoon Steven built the bathroom walls, but I didn't get pictures yet because I was in the cabin washing dishes and cleaning and sweeping.
If I leave the place clean, that's a higher standard we have to hold Tristan to as he house-sits while we're gone! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment